Comment on page
All game assets in one place
Users will have access to two wallets in one place: a Hibiki wallet that shows in-app transactions and a Polygon wallet that shows token transactions in and out.
- Hibiki Account - Check your in-app token balance as well as Hibiki Run digital collectibles with ease. Hibiki Run purchases use this account for spendings.
- To Polygon - Move your assets from Hibiki Wallet to your Polygon Wallet.
- Transaction History - You can also check in-app transaction details dashboard with a single click.
- Polygon Account - You can easily check your cryptocurrency and digital collectible balances from Hibiki Run after they were withdrawn.
- To Hibiki - Move your assets from Polygon Account to Hibiki Account.
- Receive / Send - Transfer your assets on-chain to another external wallet address and vice versa.
- Transaction History - You can also check both cryptocurrency and collectibles history records conducted between Hibiki Account and Polygon Account with a single click.
- Step 1 - Set up your Polygon Account
- Step 2 - Deposit to Polygon Account via Receive function (You can also deposit to your in-app Polygon Account via external platforms)
- Step 3 - Deposit to Hibiki Account via To Hibiki function
- Step 4 - You are all set to purchase collectibles in Hibiki Run marketplace
TotalEchoRewards)/2 + (
TotalGenesisHeadphoneRarity)x5 + (
Additionally, the above is subject to a 5,000 HUT ceiling.
TotalGenesisHeadphoneRaritymeans the average of all of your Genesis Headphones’ rarity using numerical representation from 1 to 7 (1 for Dope, 7 For Titan)
NumberOfCollectiblesmeans total number of collectibles including POAP that a user holds
MarketFactoris the indicator of market/token price condition:
- It may be adjusted depending on market condition
BonusAllowancemeans a discretionary allowance that may change from time to time for celebrating events, etc. Currently set to 0 HUT.
- Daily withdraw limit is calculated on a weekly basis, on every Sunday 23:00~23:59 (UTC)
- Daily withdraw limit refreshed at 00:00 (UTC)
- There is also an HUT withdrawal transaction fee of 10 HUT to cover necessary blockchain network gas fee
- Passcode - You can change your passcode (6 digits), which you will need to log in to both of your accounts.
- Face ID - In addition to passcode, you can also enable face ID to log in to your Hibiki account.
- Show Secret Phrase - Secret Phrases are keys to restore your wallet on blockchain. You can view the secret phrase (12 words) of your Polygon account at any time.
- Import / Remove wallet - The wallet feature supports importing a polygon wallet you already have, as well as removing your current polygon wallet.